If you want to cancel your Netflix account, then you might be searching for some ways to do that. Though Netflix is one of the best place to watch movies and TV shows, but there are some limitations of it too. Some people don’t like its layout, whereas some don’t like its working. Whatever the reason is, if you are searching for ways on how to cancel Netflix free trial or how to cancel Netflix account subscription online, then we will help you for sure.
Here in this post we are going to list down some of the best working ways to cancel Netflix subscription. It doesn’t matter which kind of account you are using, it can be FREE or PAID, and you can cancel it by following steps mentioned below.
But before going to exact procedure let me tell you something about Netflix
What is Netflix and Netflix Account
If you are a movies lover, and use internet often to watch movies and TV shows online, then you might have heard about Netflix before. It is basically a movie streaming and TV shows streaming service which allows you to watch movies and TV shows online. Netflix was launched back in 1997, and currently it have more than 75 million subscribers from all over the world with its service LIVE in 190 countries.
Netflix Account is a feature by Netflix Inc. which allows you to create an account on Netflix, and then enjoy its ultimate features. If you want to watch movies or TV shows on Netflix, then you have to create an account on it first. Though cancelling Netflix is easier than signing up for it, but still if you want to know step by step procedure on how to cancel Netflix account, then you can follow the steps mentioned below.
How To Cancel Netflix Account or Cancel Netflix Subscription
If you want to cancel your Netflix account online from website, then you can follow the steps mentioned below.
- Login into your Netflix account from desktop.
- Now you will have to click on your Username. It will be at upper right corner of the screen.
- A drop down list will appear, just click on Your Account from that.
- You will be taken to a new page which will display your Netflix account information.
- Under Membership & Billing, you will see a small Cancel Membership Click on it.
- Now a new window will open with some information in it like what will happen when you will cancel Netflix subscription account.
- Read all of the points carefully, and if you want to take note of your Netflix Playlist, then take screenshot of it or write it down. When you are ready, click on Complete Cancellation
- As soon as you will click on Cancellation button, a new success message will be displayed on your screen like below image.
- You will soon receive a confirmation mail that Your Netflix Membership Is Cancelled.
How To Cancel Netflix Account Subscription From Android
Cancelling Netflix account online from website is easy, and can be done within few minutes, but if you own an Android device, and use Netflix in it, then you might be interested in knowing how to cancel Netflix account from Android devices. If yes, then just follow this step by step procedure to cancel Netflix subscription.
- In the Netflix Android app, you have to swipe in from the left side. Doing this will show the menu.
- Now scroll down till you see Settings, and in it, click on Account Settings.
- As soon as you will click on Account Settings, a new browser window will open in your device with your Netflix account logged in (if not, then login). Now scroll down, and click on Cancel membership, and then you will be taken to confirmation screen, where you have to tap on Finish Cancellation to cancel your Netflix subscription account.
How To Cancel Netflix Account Subscription via iPhone
You can access your Netflix account anywhere just by entering your login credentials, and you can cancel it from other device too, but still if you want to know how to cancel Netflix account via iPhone then you can follow steps mentioned below.
- First of all, you will have to Open App Store.
- Now just scroll to the bottom and tap on Apple ID.
- Now tap on View Apple ID.
- There are chances that you will be asked to sign-in. If so, then enter you Apple ID email and password and tap OK.
- Now under SUBSCRIPTIONS, tap on Manage and then scroll till you see Netflix.
- Once you have found Netflix in the list, tap on it.
- Now you have to tap on the switch which will be near Automatic Renewal to turn it off. Do note that if the colour of the switch is Green, then it means automatic renewal is on. If not, then it’s off.
Netflix is definitely a great service, and you can enjoy it by paying for it on monthly basis. The price for Indian users starts at Rs.500 per month for Basic, Rs.650 for Standard and Rs.800 for Premium plan. We have received many messages regarding how to cancel Netflix free trial, so we have decided to post this guide. You can cancel Netflix account and cancel Netflix account subscription anytime you want during the service. Though Netflix is best way to get entertained, but there comes many times when you want to cancel Netflix service and move on to another similar service. We have tried our best to write everything about how to cancel Netflix account, and if you know about how to cancel Netflix account online, then do let us know about it too.
More From This Site