But sometimes Bluestacks irritate us by giving a error called graphic card error 2500. When people try to install bluestack app player on their windows PC, then it shows following error .
“Error 25000. Bluestacks currently doesn’t recognize your graphic card. It is possible your graphics drivers may need to be updated. Please update them and try install again.”
But don’t worry if there is a problem then must be there is a solution for it and today in this article we will discuss working method to fix bluestacks graphics card error 25000. Access WhatsApp video and image folder on Bluestacks
Reason for BlueStacks Error 25000
BlueStacks requires a good Graphics Card or Chipset and RAM (Minimum of 2GB) for its proper work. There are two type of Graphic card Driver, first one is Microsoft’s proprietary Direct3D which is needed to run Windows and second one is OpenGLwhich is need to run Android Apps. So if you don’t update your windows regularly, then OpenGL didn’t get updated as often as Direct3D. Therefore when you try to run Bluestacks on your system which is not get update, then Bluestacks shown the Error 25000.
How to Fix Bluestacks Graphics Card Error 25000?
So, today in this article we are going to tell you some method to overcome of this error. If you follow the below methods then you will surely can installed Bluestacks on your Computer and enjoying Android Apps and Games.
Update Graphics Card Driver:
The error message directly blames the problem towards old version of graphics driver. So if you are having a very old computer might not be able to install BlueStacks to it ever. But if your Graphics card or motherboard is not that old then you need to update your Graphics Card Driver.
Here below we have given links which will test your drivers and shows outdated driver’s information
- For Intel Chipset users Click Here
- For AMD drivers users Click Here
- For NVIDIA drivers users Click Here
- Now click on above link according to your driver and it will automatically detect your system for drivers scan.
- After scan is completed it will show a list of new drivers which available to updates for your PC.
- Now update and install all driver. (Especially Graphics card Driver).
- After updating of graphics card driver, you can able to install Bluestacks on your PC.
Install the older version of bluestacks:
Bluestacks show through this error to update Graphics Driver to solve this error, but most of time it is not solve even you update your Graphics Driver. In this case you need to install older version of Bluestacks. The older version of Bluestacks don’t require a higher end system configuration like the new version and you will be able to install it without getting and graphic card error.
- The older version of Bluestacks is not available on bluestacks official site, but don’t worry you can download it from here. Download Bluestacks Older Version (127 MB).
- After downloading install it on your Computer and enjoy Android Apps and Games.
If you face bluestacks graphics card error again even you update your graphics driver then you must try second method to install BlueStacks on your system and you will able to install Bluestacks without any error.
If you find any new method then let us know us by commenting and we’ll update it here.
More From This Site