WhatsApp is one of the most popular and easy to use instant messaging application for mobiles right now. There are more than 200 million users of WhatsApp around the world. The main problem with WhatsApp is that you can run only 1 account from a single number in a single phone. There are many people out there who have multiple SIM cards in a single phone, and they want to use WhatsApp from all of them. There is no official way to do that, but here in this post we are going to show how you can install and use two whatsapp accounts in single android Phone. This dual WhatsApp trick is absolutely safe and you can use it with any android phone, no matter if you android mobile is rooted or not. Just follow the steps mentioned below, and after following each step properly, you will able to run multiple whatsapp accounts in same android phone.
Use Two/Multiple WhatsApp Accounts In Same Android Phone
Method #1: Run Two WhatsApp Account In Single Phone Using OGWhatsApp
OGWhatsApp is one of the most popular and working app, which allows you to use another WhatsApp account on the same device in which you are already using WhatsApp. Basically, OGWhatsApp install its WhatsApp app on your phone, and then from that secondary app you can use another WhatsApp number. The most amazing thing about this app is that you don’t need to root your phone to do that. Simply download OGWhatsApp app on your phone, add and verify your number, and you are good to go with it. Follow below steps to use multiple whatsapp accounts in same android phone using OGWhatsApp.
- Take a complete backup of your WhatsApp data and restore it.
- Now you have to delete all the WhatsApp data by going to Settings>apps>WhatsApp>Clear Data.
- Rename the /sdcard/WhatsApp directory to /sdcard/OGWhatsApp. You can use any file manager for Android to do this task, or from Windows.
- Uninstall your original WhatsApp app from your Android device.
- Now download and installOGWhatsApp in your Android phone.
- Once installed, remember to verify your old number that was previously registered with the original WhatsApp to OGWhatsApp. That is it.
- Now re-install the official WhatsApp for your other number from the play store.
Method #2: Use Multiple WhatsApp Accounts On Same Device Using WhatsMapp
- First of all you need WhatsMappApk for android device. It is now available in Google Play Store, so have to download the apk file from the below link.
- Keep patience Apk is about 18 MB in size so it may take some time to download.After Downloading, Install App which you downloaded just now.
- Open newly installed App and enter Number of your Current WhatsApp number which you are currently using in your original WhatsApp.
- App will verify your number.It’s a verification check.
- Now enter your name and other credential.This is a WhatsMapp account.
- Now clear the data of original WhatsApp account.This could be done from Apps under setting option.
- After clearing data, Open original WhatsApp and enter second number.This will create account with second number.
- Verify number and enter your credentials.
So friends this is how you can use multiple WhatsApp accounts in same android phone. Using dual WhatsApp account trick, you can enjoy WhatsApp with different numbers in the same mobile device you are using, so you can categorize them according to your needs, like one for official use, one for friends, and other for family etc. etc. There might be more tricks to run multiple whatsapp accounts in same android phone, if you know about them, then do let us know. Installing dual/multiple whatsapp accounts in same android phone is not hard though, but still if you are facing and issues with the above mentioned steps, then do let us know about it via comments below.
More From This Site